How is the aluminum plate cleaned?
Aluminum plate cleaning steps:
1. Rinse the surface of the board with plenty of water;
2. Gently wipe the surface of the test board with a soft cloth dampened with water-diluted detergent;
3. Rinse the surface with plenty of water to wash away the stains;
4. Check the surface of the board and wash it with detergent for areas that are not cleaned;
5. Rinse the board with clean water until all the detergent has been washed away.
Note: Do not clean the overheated surface (when the temperature exceeds 40 °C), because the excessive evaporation of moisture is harmful to the baking finish!
Special attention should be paid to the selection of suitable detergents. A basic principle is to use neutral detergents! Do not use strong alkaline detergents such as potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate, strong acid detergents, corrosive detergents and paint-soluble detergents.
SIGMA ALUMINUM could supply kinds of aluminum plates, also could be customered. Welcome your inquiry!